Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playing Pool!

I was having someone over for some pool this afternoon/evening. He's a pretty cool dude and he knows the rules and how to play. So I was pretty happy that I found someone who'd join me in the game. I bought some pool game on the PS store. It looks really amazing, it's got the physics down and I like it a lot. The only thing that bothers me is the music. It sucks!

Anyways, we played best of five. I lost every time. I didn't win once but I still complained he was cheating when he wasn't. There's actually no way to cheat on the game...The Lesson in this, Learn something before diving into it and getting your ass owned. Why I'm posting this, well....I need to give those lovely people who think they're spying on me something fun to read, right? Mwah<3

Zacky Hardt

No comments:

Post a Comment