Monday, August 15, 2011

Old TV Shows & The Man Of Steel

The music is creepy, right away I know I should feel afraid. Yep, Tales from the Darkside. One of the cheesiest stupidest horror shows that ever was. It's in no way near the amazing inspiring down right fear creating show that The Twilight Zone was. But on late nights when nothing is on, when everyone is sleeping and it's only me awake here with my cats, Kiwi and Julius it's sorta fun to watch. Besides the bad acting, there were on to some good stories. Yeah...maybe I should write something like it. I bet it'd suck huh...

I did earlier today watch The Golden Girls. My favorite show of all time. Love them all, sad to think Betty White is the last of those wonderful gals still living. But we have her and lover her. Hearts to Betty! I had the Too Hot For TV Hot In Cleveland show on as well. Too funny...love bloopers.

Over the last 7 days there's been some good Superman news too. I love the way he looks in this photo. I know it's just to tease us, but it's got my interest up and I'm not really a Big Fan of Supes. But from what I read it seems they're gonna make it amazing. Too bad we gotta wait till 2013 for the actual movie. 

Zacky Hardt


No comments:

Post a Comment