Sunday, August 14, 2011

Restarting this, for the Insane people!

Okay, so apparently people think they know my real name and have searched me. How funny...I've abandoned this blog for so long because of the stalkers I have had and still, they look at it. My profile has more views than the actual blog...LOL. Too funny.

Anyways, Let's try this again.

There's too many things that have happened in my life since i stopped this last time. I worked on an Internet radio show, had so much fun doing that. Met, fell in love with a guy named Paul, ended up breaking up and had my heart broken, but I am so much better now. It's been almost a year! Wow...I didn't even realize. [Stalkers reading should know, he was older than me]. Twas a different person then!

I think sometimes people have funny ways of looking into things, especially when it's about someone they don't know who they think they know based on what someone said that was whispered to them by someone else! Anyways, I guess I'll be trying this again.

So...for you who like to read about me, but hate me...Kiss my ass. For anyone willing to learn about me and who I really am, I hope you enjoy! I'll be redesigning it as well..should be fun.

Zacky Hardt

 


No comments:

Post a Comment